The spots on the skin can appear preceded by various causes, sometimes in a natural way revealing altered conditions in melanin, and in others, as a consequence of the daily use of objects or beauty products that directly affect the cells and damage them.
Objects that can stain the skin
The direct rays of the sun to the face are the main cause of spots on the skin according to the World Association of Dermatology. And it is that not using a suitable sunscreen can cause damage to the structural composition of melanocytes that are what give the skin its dark color. But there are practices and oversights that can stain the dermis, here are the most common ones, if you are practicing any of them it is important that you identify it to take care of your health.
Because of the proximity to the fire
Cells are composed of water, when exposed to different temperatures they are damaged. This rule applies to the melanocytes of the skin, when the hand or another part of the body touches the fire directly or a surface with high temperature, the cells suffer to the point of damaging their biological wall and therefore this can stain the skin. If daily work requires this type of practice, it is recommended to use gloves or another type of surface protection.
By electromagnetic radiation
Radiation has different categories, the sun, for example, transfers a certain type of radiation that the skin manages to eliminate through chemoreceptors. But artificial lighting, no matter what type, emits electromagnetic radiation that is equivalent to three times the amount that is perceived from the sun's UV rays.
Most people do not suffer from this contact, but if it is discovered that the skin is stained when it is close to the light of lamps and the like, then sunscreen should be used even indoors.
Due to exposure to electronic devices
It is the same principle of the cause of the previous skin spots. In this case, it is slightly stronger, electronic devices such as the refrigerator, microwave, computer or a simple television, cause skin damage in some people and even its effects transcend deeper molecular levels. Avoiding the use of each of these devices would be impossible, but certain recommendations that are mentioned below should be taken, because they can stain the skin or darken it in certain areas.
Magnetic waves from mobile
In 2010 the world shook as the viewer of a series of revealing documents about the damage that could be caused by the overuse of cell phones. The joint radiation that each metal with which they are manufactured causes the cells to alter their biological composition and in early stages they explode to the point of staining the skin. In more delicate circumstances, they cause constant headaches, dizziness and their strongest alteration: they promote the initiation of skin cancer.
Fortunately, this practice has decreased in the last five years. If the amount of photons of light that the skin receives per day from the sun are combined with those of the mobile phone and those of the TV and other electronic devices are added, it could reach half the amount of ultraviolet rays that the body receives in a solar chamber.
The side effects of stimulating the skin and melanocytes to tan are progressive. It may not be noticeable in the first sessions, but the body weakens and the incidence of cell breakdown is imminent. Stopping this daily practice is extremely important if you do not want to suffer from more severe skin problems in the near future.
Tips for caring for your skin
· Use a sunscreen that is compatible with the internal PH.
· Protect the integrity of the skin by wearing clothing that covers it on sunny days.
· Perform an occasional exfoliation to remove toxins attached to the skin and that cause unsightly spots.
· Stop using artificial bronzers, in the best of cases, tanning naturally would be less harmful.
· Drink no less than a liter of water a day, shiny skin is the result of hydrated cells.
· In addition to drinking water, it is recommended to eat a diet that includes fruits, vegetables and nuts. The contribution of nutrients in liquid state is beneficial for the skin; nuts for their part, provide a considerable amount of proteins that help improve the production of melanocytes when they are damaged by the aforementioned causes. Altai Balance, Altai Balance Review, Altai Balance Reviews, Altai Balance Supplement, Altai Balance Supplement Review, Altai Balance Supplement Reviews, Altai Balance Supplements, Altai Balance Supplements Review, Altai Balance Ingredients, Altai Balance Ingredients Review, Altai Balance Customer Reviews, Altai Balance Customer Experience, Altai Balance Home Remedies, Altai Balance Symptoms, Altai Balance scam or not, Altai Balance side effects, Altai Balance Videos